We make twists!We thrash the thighs!



This is not the first post on the blog where I am referring to the topic of stretching to twist, but I decided to refresh the film on You Tube a bit, because I know that you like the one that you can turn on and do at the appointed time, not just the video with the presentation of the exercise.


For many people stretching is a nasty obligation, and for me enormous relaxation. I would like everyone to share my attitude. I hope that I will encourage you to do some stretching.


Loosen thighs


I could do another movie with exercises on this obsessive, active problem girls, but the truth is that they would be the same exercises.So use this kit no matter if your target is twists, and after the leg training leg will not show up massively. Let's also remember the type of our figure. Some things can not be skipped, and better to accept and love!





In order not to duplicate the information I refer you to the previous entry <click> . There you will read about it



Is it worth the purpose of choosing this figure?
How often to stretch?
How to do it safely?








Now concretes. I have a movie for you in which you have 20 minutes of stretching. You can do the whole set, half or use one exercise, but remember that the more time we spend stretching, the faster the effects come from. Same with regularity.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts