Arms - correct feet setting.Take care of your knees!



Today's entry is dictated by my observations but also by your knee health questions. Many people are afraid to do sit-ups for fear of pain or injury, but the truth is that doing just fine will only bring benefits. Of course I'm not talking about people with serious injuries to this joint that qualify for rehabilitation. At the end of the post, you will find a movie in which there is nothing in the nutshell for those who prefer such a form of information transmission :).






Today it is a matter of setting foot in squats, and a very common mistake I focus on is putting the feet parallel to one another in a squat wider than the width of the hips . The wider the sit-down, the more negative the results bring about the duplication of this setting.


The rule is simple
Sit on the hips width -> feet parallel to each other
Adjacency wider than hips width -> toes set outside in the direction that indicates knee bending












The angle at which the feet are set relative to each other changes with the width of the squat and
Unfortunately, it is not universal, so every time you start a series, do one or two repetitions to make sure the direction of the knees and toes of the feet overlap.


On the gif below you see the wrong setting of the feet - I hope it is clearly visible. A few repetitions were enough for me to feel the unpleasant feeling of overload in the medial part of my knee and heard the wheezing. Many people make this mistake





Just look at the top and set your foot at another angle. The knee exactly shows how the angle is supposed to be. See this? :)




Such squat can be done almost without end, and the only experience is burning the muscles without any negative effects on our body.


In the film I explain it while showing, so I invite you to watch


There may be a lot of errors in the technique of making sit-ups. I have already written about it more than once, but if there is still a question that I should divide into the first part then I ask for suggestions.
Happy training :)
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts