Review of Sissel mats.Is there a universal mat for fitness and yoga?





A few weeks ago the Sissel brand offered me a test of the exercise mat and that you often ask me for advice on the selection of this particular hardware I thought was a great idea.

A good fitness mat makes the exercise even more satisfying and enjoyable. I do not belong to people complaining and from poverty I can do everything on the floor, but I do not see the point to get tired. In mat I most appreciate


appropriate softness
adhesion to the floor
durability

Is the hardware I tested has it all?





You have to admit that 1.5 cm makes you have no chance to feel any bone on your body. I do not need that so soft support what does not mean that I was not happy to use it. If someone likes to sleep on a tougher mattress, he or she will be tempted to take a nap instead of stretching. The manufacturer ensures that the mat is "warm" and indeed it is. For relaxation exercises bomb. It just occurred to me that I had to try my head - it should work.



The adhesion of the mat to the substrate is very good. You can do dynamic exercises on it, although I do not recommend it. I do not know where the ideas come from so that during training do any jumps without shoes. Mat is not a substitute for adidas. If you do not want to wake up your baby, or piss your neighbors off the floor below and you decide to jump on the mat it's always in your shoes.


I can only roam, but in my opinion it is very durable equipment. After a month of use, I did not notice any damage, and I did not spare it. I already have some discernment and usually after the first "maturation" I know whether the mat will fall asleep. I did not notice that it absorbed sweat or was particularly susceptible to dirt.



And what are the disadvantages? I find it difficult to see them because the mat is very good quality. You can find that the price is high and yes, 255 zł is not a little, but hard to find cheaper mat with similar features. If any of you are planning to buy, then this should meet the most demanding. I will also tell you that having the most relaxing mat will not make the lazy person exercise regularly, it can only make the workouts more comfortable. Mata occupies a lot of space unfortunately. The manufacturer would suggest that you change the box in which the mat comes for anything (string, sleeve) to transport the mat.


Sissel Shop


Is there a universal mat for fitness and yoga?
What is the cheapest mat after the "nail test"?


See in the movie. Unfortunately, the current computer can not handle my creativity and film montage is really a mug, but next week will come to me new mega equipment and nothing will stand in the way of the vision I have. I can not wait!





Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts