Sunbathing, lack of skin firmness, and impotent exercise






Many girls / women choose to exercise not because they want to lose weight. They depend on improving the appearance of the body, and after a more detailed interview, it turns out that the problem is not the proportion of silhouette (although here each of us will always find something to work on) and the quality of the skin. It is lack of firmness, not tense. It is important to realize that the muscles are one and the other is the skin . Exercises affect the general improvement of appearance, but the damage, burns, aging caused by excessive sunbathing are not to jump. Most questioned women will say that they protect the skin with high filters, and if you look in a drugstore you will notice that mostly 6 shades are missing from the shelves, maybe 12, which means more protection against conscience than the harmful effects of sunlight.


Fortunately, the awareness of the consequences of excessive sunbathing is growing, but still some of us are hardly happy to say goodbye to summer vacations. The mark of a successful holiday is the color of the tan. "There was no weather? You did not sunbathe!" Standard. Truth? ;)


I will not be younger. I know my skin would look better if I have always been more sensible in sunbathing. It still happens to me, but the color of the body I owe to the self tanning. I wrote about him probably three years ago on the blog and I am still faithful to him, because I did not happen to streak it. Good peeling, some olives for elbows and tan ready. It takes some time, practice, but it is worth using this alternative.


If it's not too late then I'm appealing - take care of your skin as it will not ruin anything. There are no such exercises and trainings, and the topic of melanoma will not even begin to scrape!





Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts