Who should you practice?Online workouts under the magnifying glass: Fitness blender.Which online program burns the belly?



In earlier entries from this cycle you could read what I think about
Ewa Chodakowska
Cassey Ho Blogilates
Tiffany Rothe
Mel B
Rebecce Louise
Natalia Gackiej




Today it was a track for a Channel 4 fitness blender . You often ask about him and I will write a few words about it.



Daniel and Kelli, that is the marriage that produces these workouts, show the exercises in a very accurate and professional way, hard to spot mistakes in technique or dangerous exercises. Plus! There are over 450 films of varying intensity on the channel. Another great plus! Of course I'm not able to see all of them, but I think that what I've got to know is enough to express an objective assessment. Workouts are of different lengths, so just turn on and practice.You do not have to worry about it to rewind the program from the beginning, to repeat it again. Maybe there is no energy like Mel B, but some programs look very demanding. In my opinion, it is worth practicing with the Fitness blender, but it is that people presenting exercises do it well does not mean that you do so. If you do not want to buy a gym pass or you do not have the opportunity to use a coach's advice, then I recommend investing in a mirror and carefully observe your posture during exercise. Better yet, get involved with the other person. Although at first. Even if your partner / daughter is not familiar with the exercises, they will probably notice some differences between your technique and your computer trainer technique.




In a more negative way I have to discuss the second part of this entry, namely:


Which online program burns the belly?



Know that if one of the internet trainers or a gym member asked for bumping exercises will show you the movements involving the body muscles that are most common in the world, or make you a slug and tell you what you want to hear or just have no idea about the basics in your profession. Once again I will remind you that there are no fat burning exercises on the individual parts of the body .


I know that women have a huge problem with accepting this sad truth to their message. They ask the trainer in the gym and they get the answer "do not burn only bacon". What does this woman do next? Instead of dedicating your energy to a logically reasonable workout, you will walk from the trainer to the trainer and look for someone who will give you the secret knowledge to get rid of the centimeters from the selected part of your body or otherwise. She will find you tube training with that name. More than a million views confirm my theory. Many women remain in the minds of the 90s magazines ...




Finally, I encourage those who have not yet done so to visit my channel and of course subscribe :) I am looking for a sound recording equipment so that I can speak to you during the exercises, so far I am working with what I have. Thank you for being with me!


My YT channel




Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts