8 dinners - simple dishes


8 dinners - simple dishes
Sometimes I allow myself to experience more culinary experiments, but usually my dinners are very simple and the best I can do.The preparation does not take much time and my palate is accustomed to cooked vegetables and groats. I do not have to add anything to lard or sprinkle with grated cheese. A man who feels real hunger can savor a cauliflower or a tomato. Obsessive need for continuous food makes us practically do not know what a real hunger is and we only want high processed or sweets.


It's not hard to notice that I do not eat a lot of meat. From time to time a chicken breast appears and red meat is eaten only at the mother's or mother's dinner. Paleo diet would be impractical for me. I rather lean towards a vegetarian diet and maybe someday I will feel the need to completely give up the meat, because unfortunately, the less I eat, the less I taste.


I very much like to look at another plate to look for inspiration, so for the last time I tried to take pictures of my meals. Believe it is not easy for me, because every time I have a great desire to throw a shovel just after taking it out of the pan.







chicken soup, corn noodles, vegetables and chillies

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts