Buttock exercises without sit-ups







Exercises that I will do on vacation
This year I decided that I would practice on vacation. It fell on the buttocks, because I know that I still have a lot of energy in it. I do not feel that I exploit them excessively during my daily exercise. I do not want to hear about sit-ups - thighs have a rest!
In addition, I will happily stretch and relax my body on the roller. Maybe the running shoes will fall into the suitcase ...


Entry on roller <click>


No sit-ups and stunts
The vast majority of programs to take care of buttocks include a whole host of sit-ups and different types of footage. Exercises that you will soon see involve mainly the buttocks and the two-legged thighs. Very often you asked for such a program, so to my and I hope your joy is!


Extra load
It is very useful if the exercise is for you everyday bread. It saves some time and helps in achieving results. The effects are better and faster. I'm going on holiday by car so I have no problem with transporting my weights. Exercise rubber should not be in anyone's bag, and can be practiced with almost the whole body.
In many hotels you can just go to the gym, but in my situation (very short break) it is a shame to waste the views. I choose a faster solution.


Weight entry <click>


How many repetitions? How many series?
Depending on weight weights, rubber resistance or lack of any load it can be 15-30 repetitions of each exercise. One series is a cool exercise, and you can repeat it and feel a lot of muscle fatigue.



















Will be usefull? : D


Nice girl vacation!
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts