13 exercises |Thighs, buttocks, belly



I have today sent you some ideas for exercises. We have a May weekend and it would be a pity to waste this free time, so I want to serve even a little inspiration.

If you want to use all the exercises then obviously you can. Then do each of them in 30 repetitions. Do the whole thing once and if you have more time and more energy then repeat twice!

In a few exercises I hold a roller, but it is easy to replace even with a brush from the brush in the dead string and the floor in the supports.





Let me know if you like this form of exercise presentations. I know that the most comfortable are gify, but I like to occasionally make a breath of freshness, and on YT and blog.


Keep warm! After the training will be sure :)



Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts