5 situations when it is better to leave training







Do you persist in training? Leaving it seems to be a sign of weak character or insufficient motivation. Not for me.


When to leave training without feeling guilty? Today, you will discover five reasons why I choose less active time alternatives.


1. Sickness


Recently this point does not concern me too often. I hope this condition lasts as long as possible, but knowing one thing, colds, elevated temperature and training, is not a good combination. Precipitation of the body from the balance that occurs during intense physical exercise will not help us get back to full health soon. Of course, I do not encourage you to sit on the couch. Moderate movement can help you recover. So what? Home activities, racking, laundry, vacuuming. Cold is proving to be the perfect time to keep up with these arrears, and if you are a pedant and have no home or dust, you can choose to walk in the appropriate weather, clothing, stretching, yoga.


2. Spine pain


knees, elbows and any other joint, is a signal that something bad is going on. The body warns you and it is best to break the workout for a few days a week. If the pain persists or returns with the resumption of training, go to orthopaedy and end the discussion. The cause will not disappear by itself, and the symptoms will unfortunately, but they will get worse. I do not want to scare anyone but spine pain can be related even to tumor titres and any pressure during training or treatment on my own in a physiotherapist who has not received your research results may end up very badly.


3. Training or meal


Everyone can have their opinion, and that this is my blog will write you my. When everything is on my head and at home I am less than an hour during the day, it is usually the training I forgive, because of the hierarchy of priorities I choose a healthy home meal before exercise. It seems to me that the body is more important what we eat than how much we train. If it was a condition for doing the workout, it would be eating whatsoever I would give up the exercise, because it is meaningless for me to take care of health at the expense of health. In addition, I will add that the organization is the foundation and meals can be prepared earlier. He writes about a crisis situation, such as when our lunch box opens in a bag, and on the way to the gym is only confectionery and McDonald's;).







4. Time with loved ones


Here are very often excuses, because it is not about spending one time on the TV and the other with the cell phone, but to meet with friends that we care about, or do with our partner something we do not do every day. Everything can be lost. In training too, and neglecting relationships with people is not a good sign.


5. Short break


I would not take a fitness trainer for a weekend trip, because it always turns out that there is no use for it. Weekend is the only time you can afford to train, and you're just going to be in a cool place? Will you be guilty conscience? Think about me ;). I do not usually train myself in this situation. However, there is nothing to do to make stimulating puppies, or thirty sit-ups for good days.






I am very curious when you do free from exercise. Do you agree with me or do you have other priorities?
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts